Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Pakistan. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. If unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.